July 17, 2007

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

When I try to think of a book I would want to save from the fires, so many come to mind, but one book stands out as the best. This book is Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. This book drew me in at the beginning and had me hooked until the very last word. It's one of those books you just can't stop reading. It is a great book about courage, hope, and finding love in the best and worst conditions. So many books are important to me, but this one is my favorite because of how well it was told.
Chosen by Emily deJong, Dover, NH


I would save this book because I really like how Stephenie Meyer writes. People could really learn a lot from reading her books. This book is important to me because I can relate to how Bella acts and how she reacts to situations throughout this book. Just when you think one thing will happen, it takes a turn in a different direction. This book had me so wrapped up in it, I couldn't put it down.
Chosen by Liz Turner, Dover, NH

If I lived in a society that burned books, the first thing I would do is move away. But if I had to go back inro a burning building for a book, then it better be a really good book. It would have to be a book capable of taking you into its world, capable of making you identify with its characters. One book that meets this description is Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. This is an amazing book about two characters -- Edward and Bella who take a risk and defy the odds.
Chosen by Merritt McLaughlin, Dover, NH

No comments: